I hope you’re all able to wind down on the Sunday evening and enjoy this crisp Fall weather. I had so much fun today being able to finish up and photograph my blush Fall tablescape for all of you! This was by far my favorite tablescape that I’ve created this year and I’m excited that some of the pieces will be able to transition into the holiday season (I said it!). Let’s do this!
- Begin with either a tablecloth, runner, or both for a layered look. Try using different textures in the same color for a cozy feel with a lot of depth on your table. I used an ivory runner with gold flakes that I purchased from Home Goods for this look – I also love this Crate and Barrel white runner.
- Candles are a must have for the warm, Fall feel. I paired these LED flameless candles from Costco into blush colored hurricanes that I picked up from Pier1. I had fallen in love with them on their website and knew I had to buy them when I saw them in-store. Here are the Blush Glass Hurricane Candle Holder, Luxe Geo Mercury Glass Hurricane Candle Holder, and some clear Glass Hurricane Candle Holder.
- The place settings are my absolute FAVORITE part of the table. To create my look, I layered two different placemats. The first is a woven placement which is round and a natural, warm, light gray color. On top of the woven texture, I found another round placement in a smaller circumfeence in a muted blush color.
- Chargers are always optional in my opinion but as soon as I saw these charger plates, I knew that they would be perfect for my Fall tablescape. These chargers were on the more expensive side at just under $25 each – there are definitely other options like these that are also super adorable at just under $5 each! Check out Shop my Home and see even more options that I’ve sourced for you. 🙂
- Cloth napkins are classy and environmentally friendly, so I love to include these in all my tablescapes. I used these blush napkins with fringe to add some flair and fun to the table. You could also check out these ruffled napkins which are equally cute and a bit more feminine.
- My entire place setting is pretty and understated, using textures and calm colors to create a classic and elegant look. To glam it up a bit, I chose a golden accent napkin ring. The name says it is coral but it looked like tree branches to me in the store so I went with it! Seems like Fall.
- I added some small lanterns to add another material (ceramic) and give the center pieces more style. These were a steal at Target for only $3 each. Unfortunately, I cannot locate them online but I have included some other small ceramic lantern styles that would go just as well.
- Lastly, who can forget about all of these amazing little pumpkins that grace the center of the table. I choose to mix fabric, metal, and real pumpkins to get different colors and textures incorporated into the tablescape. The golden pumpkins help to tie in the napkin rings.
Let me know what you choose to create your Fall tablescape! I’d love to see them. Shop this look using the photos below or comment if you have any questions. 🙂