I’m back again with another gift guide, and this one if for the men in your life! I had a little help from my husband who is deemed as a Maker, Industrial Engineer, Early Adopter (Apple), and just slightly tech-obsessed. (He may or may not be getting a couple of these items for Christmas.) 🙂 So let’s dig in!
1. Fitbit Iconic Watch: This tried and true watch is on sale right now at Nordstrom through tomorrow. Only $199 for this awesome device which does so much more than counting steps – you can see your heart rate, challenge your family to a competition and use it’s GPS capability for traveling. So great for tech lovers.
2. Ted Baker London Caper Duffel Bag: I love how sleek this bag looks. Masculine and functional. The size is perfect as a weekender when you’re traveling for just a few days plus enough extra room if you need to throw your extra shoes in there too!
3. Google Wi-Fi Extender 3-pack or Google Wi-Fi Extender 1-pack: This was picked specifically by James as a must-have this holiday season. We’re in a bigger home that is a long rectangle and we cannot get “good” Wi-Fi in all ends of the house (which I guess is important when you have smart TVs). Either way, this set is super user-friendly, we just set it up for my father-in-law and now it is on our must-have list!
4. Patagonia Water Repellent Down Jacket: This is a favorite of my husband’s, so lightweight, water repellent and durable – not to mention we love everything Patagonia stands for! Their products have a lifetime warranty and they will repair it or provide a new one if any type of malfunction happens.
5. Burberry London Wallet: A good quality wallet will last you a long time. My husband received a pressed leather Prada wallet from me over 7 years ago and even though I have to remind him weekly to not pack it full of receipts so it doesn’t stretch out, it has done so well. Now this Burberry wallet has passed all of our initial quality tests and I love how subtle the print it. Big win!
6. Bose QuietComfort II Headphones with Google Assistant: There isn’t a person I know who wouldn’t loooove to have these headsets – currently on sale through tomorrow at Nordstrom for only $299! I’ve already picked up a pair for a holiday gift this season from Nordstrom.
7. Ugg Ascot Leather Slipper: Such a staple to have is a great quality slipper for these chilly winter days. My husband has over worn every pair of Uggs that I’ve purchased for him and this set is no different. I love how durable the bottoms are so they can be worn outside if you’d like.
8. Nest Hello Video Doorbell: This is the gift for the entire house. Check who is at your door by peeking at your phone. Need I say anything more about this? From safety and security, especially with your kids at home, this is the best of the best.
9. Monogram Watch Box: I love this monogram watch box – it’s so personal and such a great gift idea. Plus the organizer in me loves when organization can meet a beautiful piece that is functional! Yay!
Happy shopping this holiday season!