Gifts for Her for Christmas 2018
Here are some of my favorite finds that I would love to receive for myself 😉 plus good ones for you to get an idea what the Cozy+Glam girl in your life NEEDS this holiday season! These are tried and true, finds my shares down below.
- Kendra Scott Elle Drop Earrings – Ivory Mother of Pearl: I’ve owned these earrings for two years now and I keep coming back to them. Kendra Scott does not disappoint and this gorgeous neutral Mother of Pearl is my favorite.
- slip™ for beauty sleep ‘Slipsilk™’ Pure Silk Pillowcase: Me and my friends obsess over this pillowcase – why has it been a secret for so long? Why has no one told me that sleeping on silk literally can make you feel the difference on your hair the next day? Why is this pillowcase so amazing? For under $100, I can’t think of a better way to wake up in the morning.
- Tory Burch Classic-T Bracelet Watch, 36mm: I love how versatile this watch it. Combining two metals makes it so practical because you can pair with so many different bracelets to change the look. Swoon.
- Ugg Miranda Robe: I know, a robe, such a cliche Christmas present. But heyyyy, who doesn’t love to be cozy and warm at this time of year. I’m in the market for a new robe so I guess I should tag my husband in this post!
- Ugg Ansley Water Resistant Slipper: These are the perfect slippers. I love them because I can wear them around the house and step outside onto the back patio without any worry of them getting wet and/or stained. These are perfect for moms, dog moms (like me!), friends, wives, literally everyone. Just hurry up and get them!
- Gucci Small GG Marmont 2.0 Matelassé Leather Shoulder Bag: If you’re looking for something REALLY nice, and want to make your other half/partner/best friend love you forever, pick up this perfectly sized leather shoulder bag from Gucci. It comes in so many colors: red, black, white, pink, and rose. (pink shown)
- Anthropologie Capri Blue Scented Jar Candle: My all time favorite scent that I’ve bought for everyone in my life, and they love it. This champagne color candle jar is too gorgeous to pass up this holiday season – I’ve already ordered two so I can keep them in my gift closet in case I need a last minute present for a hostess or friend.
- Calpak Ambeur 2-Piece Spinner Luggage Set: I love the color of this luggage set, it’s dark enough so it won’t show as much wear when travelling but bright enough to be easy to find in the luggage game called baggage claim.
- Nordstrom Cuddle Up Faux Fur Throw Blanket: I’m obsessed with this blanket, I have it on our bed. It’s so soft, the perfect size for napping, and doesn’t shed! A staple that can stay season after season.